Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Girls State Tournament Action Wednesday March 16

I will be at the Target Center today for 4 AAAA quarter-finals and the 2 upper bracket AA games. I will be sending reports for all 6 games to my friend Kevin Anderson and they'll be posted at kjasr.com.

Tonight I will be doing color commentary--my buddy Stew Thornley will be doing play-by-play--on the 2 AA games at the Target for Webcast on www.communityhoops.com. Those are Caledonia vs. Sauk Centre at 6 p.m. followed by Jackson County Central and Minnehaha Academy at 8. My understanding is they will not be streamed live, but will be uploaded to the site shortly afterward. Just for the record, these games are both toss-ups and any one of the 4 could represent the upper bracket in Saturday's final.

As to the AAAA games, I expect Maple Grove vs. White Bear Lake to be an outstanding game, but the others will be no contest. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment